There are a number of rules for the campsite, break them and you’re out!! If you think you might need to read these rules see below:
- Strictly over 18’s ONLY
- No fires or barbecues allowed
- Strictly no glass
- A wonderful and peaceful nights sleep is NOT guaranteed
- Decisions by security and management are final – disputing decisions will result in ejection
- Attempts to gain unauthorised access to the campsite will be seen as – and reported to Gardai as – attempted burglary
- Any gross disturbance or interference with any fellow camper will result in ejection
- No article that may be deemed a weapon can be brought onto the site. Any such article will be confiscated, Gardai will be notified and the person will be refused admission
- Anyone refused admission or ejected will be given NO MORE than five minutes to gather their possessions, less if deemed appropriate by security
- All campers are expected to respect the natural environment and use the recycling and rubbish facilities provided and not cause a litter hazard. Gross breaches can and will result in ejection.
- The use of Gazebos is not permitted.
- You may bring Alcohol into the Campsite but it’s limited to 1x Case of Beer (24 Cans) or 1 Litre of Spirits. You may only bring in alcohol with your ticket, once you are wrist-banded it is no longer allowed .
- If you are ejected from the campsite or indeed event site for any of the above reasons, your wrist band will be removed and you will not be re-admitted
- Valid IDs accepted are Passport or Irish Drivers Licence – NOT Garda age card