There are a number of rules for the campsite, break them and you’re out!! If you think you might need to read these rules see below:
- Strictly over 18’s ONLY
- No fires or barbecues allowed
- Strictly no glass
- Valid IDs accepted are Passport or Irish Drivers Licence – NOT Garda age card
- The Campsite opens at 6pm Thursday and Check out is 10am Monday! Please try and check in before 10pm. If you are late you will still get in but it’s not be easy to pitch a tent in the dark!
- A wonderful and peaceful nights sleep is NOT guaranteed
- Decisions by security and management are final – disputing decisions will result in ejection
- Attempts to gain unauthorised access to the campsite will be seen as – and reported to Gardai as – attempted burglary
- Any gross disturbance or interference with any fellow camper will result in ejection
- No article that may be deemed a weapon can be brought onto the site. Any such article will be confiscated, Gardai will be notified and the person will be refused admission
- Anyone refused admission or ejected will be given NO MORE than five minutes to gather their possessions, less if deemed appropriate by security
- All campers are expected to respect the natural environment and use the recycling and rubbish facilities provided and not cause a litter hazard. Gross breaches can and will result in ejection.
- The use of Gazebos is not permitted.
- You may bring Alcohol into the Campsite but it’s limited to 1x Case of Beer (24 Cans) or 1 Litre of Spirits. You may only bring in alcohol with your ticket, once you are wrist-banded it is no longer allowed.
- If you are ejected from the campsite or indeed event site for any of the above reasons, your wrist band will be removed and you will not be re-admitted
- No speakers bigger than 300mm x 300mm (1 ft).