Sea Sessions Camping & Campervan Parking
This year we have moved… If you have been to Sea Sessions before please note the campsite has been moved for 2014 and is actually returning to its original location at the local GAA pitch.
This will be the only official Sea Sessions campsite, so don’t be fooled by cheap imitations, particularly if you have already bought a camping ticket in advance.
The Sea Sessions campsite will accommodate all campers and campervans. While there will be capacity to cater for festival goers wishing to purchase camping tickets on the day it is strongly recommended that you book in advance.
The Local GAA pitch is situated just off the main street in the west end of town on Bayview Avenue.
If you are coming from the Sligo direction its the turn on the right after the row of Victorian Terraced houses called Bay View terrace.
If you are coming from the Ballyshannon direction its the second left after the Bridge Bar.
Camparvans must book in advance. Weekend campervan parking costs €40 per van and €10 per person for the 4 days. The site has full 24 hour security, hot showers and changing facilities. The site is a 2 minute walk to town and 8 minutes to the main site.
Pre booking is essential as places are limited. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Kerri 087 345 9670 for more details.
For campers the fee is €20 per person for the weekend. Again pre-booking is advised and can only be done online via tickets.ie. The festival campsite is only open to people who have a festival ticket.
The site is a level and well drained area making it an ideal camping. There will be food vendors, showers toilets and everything else you need on hand as well as nearby restaurants and bars like like La Sabbia and The Bridge Bar. Lidl and Supervalu supermarkets are approximately five minutes walk.
There are a number of rules for the campsite, break them and your out!! If you think you might need to read these rules see below:
- Strictly over 18′s
- No fires or barbecues allowed
- Strictly no glass
- A wonderful and peaceful nights sleep is NOT guaranteed
- Decisions by security and management are final – disputing decisions will result in ejection.
- Attempts to gain unauthorised access to the campsite will be seen as and reported to Gardai as attempted burglary.
- Any gross disturbance or interference with any fellow camper will result in ejection
- No article that may be deemed a weapon can be brought onto the site. Any such article to be confiscated, Gardai to be notified and person to be refused admission.
- Anyone refused admission or ejected will be given NO MORE than five minutes to gather their possessions, less if deemed appropriate by security.
- All campers are expected to respect the natural environment and use the recycling and rubbish facilities provided and not cause a litter hazard. Gross breaches can and will result in ejection.
- Our campsite is for over 18s ONLY.