Sea Sessions Camping
The one and only official Sea Sessions festival campsite is located just off the Main St of Bundoran in the East End of Town just across the road from the Bundoran Surf Company.
For those looking for info on campervan parking click here for more info.
- Sea Sessions main campsite is for 18 year olds and over only
- The campsite is approximately 3 minutes walk from the event site.
- The campsite will have toilets and plenty of vendors for food and drink. There is also an off-sales just outside however remember strictly NO GLASS BOTTLES ON SITE.
- There is unlimited capacity to the campsite for WEEKEND TICKET HOLDERS ONLY and it costs €20 for 4 days. You can buy a weekend camping ticket at the campsite entrance.
- A park and ride facility for WEEKEND TICKET HOLDERS ONLY will be provided within a 10 minute walk of the site for €10.
There are a number of rules for the campsite, break them and your out!! If you think you might need to read these rules see below:
- Strictly over 18′s
- No fires or barbecues allowed
- Strictly no glass
- A wonderful and peaceful nights sleep is NOT guaranteed
- Decisions by security and management are final – disputing decisions will result in ejection.
- Attempts to gain unauthorised access to the campsite will be seen as and reported to Gardai as attempted burglary.
- Any gross disturbance or interference with any fellow camper will result in ejection
- No article that may be deemed a weapon can be brought onto the site. Any such article to be confiscated, Gardai to be notified and person to be refused admission.
- Anyone refused admission or ejected will be given NO MORE than five minutes to gather their possessions, less if deemed appropriate by security.
- All campers are expected to respect the natural environment and use the recycling and rubbish facilities provided and not cause a litter hazard. Gross breaches can and will result in ejection.
- Our campsite is for over 18s ONLY.